About the handling of personal information
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’),the personal information management office of Nihonbashi β Project and the nihonbashi β project (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Project’) will handle personal information with care in accordance with the following policy in order to carry out the Project.
1. Definition of personal information
Personal information is information about an individual that can be used to identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, telephone number, address, work history, or other description contained in the information (including information that can be easily collated with other information to identify a specific individual).
2. Compliance with laws and regulations
We will comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and other related laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
3. Specifying the purpose of use
The Company will use the personal information of customers only to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes, and will not use it for any other purposes except when legally obligated to do so.
- (a) To carry out this project
- (b) To provide information on products and services handled by the Company and this project
- (c) To provide information on seminars and exhibitions held (hosted, co-hosted, co-sponsored or supported) by the Company and this project
- (d) To respond to inquiries and requests from customers
- (e) Request for questionnaires on customer satisfaction, etc.
- (f) Contact for business purposes
- (g) Other purposes for which the customer has been notified in advance and has agreed.
4. Management of personal information
Personal information will be shared between the Company and the Project.
5. Disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
The Company and the Project will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties (other than this project) without prior consent of the individual, except in the following cases (a) for the purpose of use.
- (a) When entrusting the handling of personal information to a third party in order to carry out the purpose of use
- (b) When we are legally obligated to disclose the information
Even in cases where the handling of personal information is entrusted to a third party, the project office will take appropriate measures to ensure that the entrusted party properly protects personal information. In addition, the Project may create and publish statistical data on the connection status of the website, but even in such cases, the personal information of the visitor itself will not be disclosed or published to any third party.
6. Handling of personal information of minors
Personal information of minors must be provided with the consent of a person with parental authority.
7. Disclosure and correction of personal information
If you request us to disclose your personal information, we will do so as soon as possible. If we are unable to confirm the identity of the person making the request, we will not respond to the request. If there is an error in the content of your personal information and you wish to have it corrected, added, or deleted, please contact us with the name of the individual. We will respond as soon as reasonably possible. We will not respond to such requests if we are unable to confirm the identity of the person making the request.
8. Contact information
If you have any requests or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us.
Ms. Aya Sakamoto, Ms. Yuko Yasuda
Nihonbashi Urban Planning and Development Department, Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd.
nihonbashi β project Personal Information Management Office
Office hours：11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on weekdays except year-end and New Year holidays
Please confirm and agree to the above before entering your personal information.